Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wiki'd Wikispaces

A nice little tool in the 'belt' of social media is wikispaces; though I can absolutely see the value in wikispaces I myself won't be using this terribly much; however, for future reference, and in case any readers are interested here's what I've learned, and what wikipedia & youtube can add to the mix.

Getting started; head to wikispaces.com, and follow their instructions.

As I've been learning on this journey; most social media tools are designed to be straight forward. The difficult part is working out what tools are avilable, what ones suit your needs and where to find them. Hopefully this has helped you work out if wikispaces are something you want to pursue.

Here is my wikispace but I apologise, it's not terribly dynamic at this stage. If I do re-visit this medium I will certainly keep you updated.

_c

No comments:

Post a Comment