Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Epic Success

So, social media workshops in Dunedin have started up again - and they've taken a bit of a different turn.
It seems we all understand Facebook and Twitter now - we just need to know how to harness them into the amazing social machine that they are.

One conversation we had on Tuesday this week was around whether it's a good idea to have an official, 'nameless' tweeter with a corporate identity - I mentioned an article from the fabulous NZ Marketing Magazine which has just been relaunched this month and comes free with Idealog - Epic Fail!
So, in my ignorance I've no idea how to attach a PDF - which Leigh's going to scowl at and suggest that I sort out my SlideShare account - but alas I've resorted to that bastard DreamWeaver and here it is - Epic Fail Article; NZ Marketing Magazine September/October 2009

It's a terrible PDF sorry - but if you want the real thing and all the other goodies inside it then you'll have to go buy the mag (I recommend you do, both NZ Marketing & Idealog are packed full of grass-roots Kiwi ingenuity and passion!).

_c

1 comment:

  1. Could you have another crack at the canning Chris. This one chops off just a little too much

    ReplyDelete